2 bedroom retirement property for saleMounts Bay Lodge, New Town Lane, Penzance
- *** STAMP DUTY PAID, LIMITED TIME OFFER ***
- LUXURY RETIREMENT APARTMENT EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 60s
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 24 HOUR CARELINE SUPPORT
- ON-SITE LODGE MANAGER
- PRIVATE GATED RESIDENTS PARKING AREA
- LIFTS TO ALL FLOORS
- SECLUDED FIRST FLOOR TERRACE
Brand new 2 bedroom luxury retirement apartment
Brand new beautiful one and two bedroom waterside apartments, designed for luxury retirement living. These well planned homes are perfectly located for shops, town centre and local transport links. The complex offers independent living with the security of 24 hour careline support, together with the opportunity to socalise with neighbours in the fully furnished owners lounge with coffee bar or an afternoon cream tea in the pleasant landscaped communal gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50399673.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN170148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.