4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock Drive, Ainsdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 2RU
- '4' Double Bedroom Detached
- Very Well Maintained Throughout
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- No Onward Sales Chain Delay
- Shore side Ainsdale Location
- Viewing is an Absolute Must !!
- EPC Band Rating - 'D'
** STUNNING '4' DOUBLE BED DETACHED - SHORE SIDE AINSDALE **
Offering eye catching kerb appeal and situated within the very desirable shore side setting of Ainsdale stands this very well maintained and tastefully presented '4' double bedroom detached family home being sold with no onward sales chain delay.
An ideal spacious home for a growing family, this very impressive residence is briefly comprising to the ground floor of an inviting entrance hallway, cloak/WC generous size reception through lounge, breakfast room, being open plan to a modern fitted kitchen, and rear uPVC glazed conservatory.
To the first floor via a central landing there are four double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom with three piece suite. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
To the front exterior there is a very attractive grass laid to lawn garden with a modern block paved driveway with ample space for 2-3 family sized vehicles. The driveway leads up to a side garage which runs the full length of the property. To the rear exterior is a great size garden with flagged and paved patio areas laid to the immediate and far rear. There is also a good size grass laid to lawn with high panelled facing to both sides and the rear.
For more information and to arrange a viewing of this impressive residence, please contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office and head down through the village to the coast road. Head to Ainsdale and at the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to Shore Road and the 1st left off Shore into Chatsworth. Take the 1st right into Daneway and the 1st left again into Tavistock Drive. The property is situated on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.