3 bedroom terraced house for saleParr Lane, Unsworth, Bury, BL9
- GARDEN FRONTED EXTENDED MIDDLE OF TERRACE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- LOVELY KITCHEN WITH ALL NEW INTEG. APPLIANCES
- TOTALLY MODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- NEUTRAL DECOR AND CONTRASTING NEW FLOORCOVERINGS
- FULL PLANNING FOR THIRD BEDROOM (LOFT ROOM)
- NOT OVERLOOKED TO REAR
- NO CHAIN
We are pleased to market this totally refurbished extended three bedroom garden fronted middle of terrace on 'Heaton View' in Unsworth. Ideally situated for local shops, schools, doctors, chemist, transport links and amenities. The accommodation comprises lounge with recessed ceiling lights, dining room to the rear with an ideal under stairs storage cupboard, well appointed cream high gloss kitchen with brand new integral appliances and butcher style work surfaces over, feature velux window and recessed ceiling lights, landing, bedroom one is to the front and bedroom two is located to the rear with views of playing field, fabulous four piece fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower area and heated towel rail, stairs lead to bedroom three which is the loft room which is dormered to the rear and benefits from fully tiled en-suite shower room, this room also has playing field views to the rear. The third bedroom has full building regs and planning permission which has been obtained by the current owners. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer and the fabulous finish.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50399994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7836038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.