2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, Swanscombe, Kent
- 2 bed double bedroom
- mid terrace
- Chain free
- Fantastic commuter location
- Perfect for investors or first time buyers
- EPC energy rating D (55)
This 2 bedroom property is perfect for first time buyers or, if you are looking to add to, or start your rental portfolio, this house has lots on offer.Swanscombe station is within walking distance and Ebbsfleet International is a short drive away. Also, the M25 and A2 are on your door step. Bluewater Shopping Centre is nearby offering lots to do, from the IMAX cinema to mini golf and children’s activities and a variety of shops and restaurants. There are a selection of country walks and pubs along the river front in Greenhithe, ideal for a nice warm Sunday of relaxing. The property itself is spacious and is the perfect blank canvas for you to make your own but is in a good condition so you could move straight in. The current vendors have laid new carpets and painted throughout. The property has also recently been re-wired and new double glazing and central heating has been installed. There are 2 good sized double bedrooms upstairs so you have plenty of room for your guests. Downstairs there is a cosy lounge to the front, ideal for lazy evenings curled up watching your favourite programmes and you have plenty of surface space to cook up a storm in your large kitchen area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'7 x 11'3 (3.84m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 6'4 (2.44m x 1.93m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'8 (3.41m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 9'5 (3.41m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50400870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.