2 bedroom retirement property for saleForegate Street * Astwood Bank * B96 6BW
- RETIREMENT APARTMENT in Astwood Bank
- TWO Bedrooms
- Living room and fitted Kitchen
- Shower Room and Storage cupboard
- Secure Entrance system
- Emergency pull cords in every room
- Recently fitted uPVC Double Glazing
- Communal Living room, Kitchen and Gardens
- Car Park
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
2-BED RETIREMENT APARTMENT in the purpose-built complex close to the excellent local amenities of ASTWOOD BANK including; Doctor, Post Office & local shopping. Living room, Kitchen, Shower Room and Entrance hall with intercom entrance phone. Communal facilities include; Lounge and Kitchen, Drying area, Gardens and Parking. The property benefits from an emergency call line system. NO UPWARD CHAIN
17' 0'' x 9' 8'' (5.18m x 2.94m)
7' 10'' x 7' 3'' (2.39m x 2.21m)
Walk in Shower & W.C.
6' 7'' x 4' 10'' (2.01m x 1.47m)
13' 7'' x 8' 8'' (4.14m x 2.64m)
10' 7'' x 5' 9'' (3.22m x 1.75m)
5' 3'' x 3' 0'' (1.60m x 0.91m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50402049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8140210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeremy McGinn & Co, Astwood Bank. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.