3 bedroom detached house for saleLane End Road, Middleton-On-Sea
- Spacious Detached Chalet House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Size Lounge
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- South / Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities and The Sea Front
This deceptively spacious detached chalet house offers versatile accommodation and is located within a highly desired location, within a short walk to a variety of amenities as well as the picturesque Elmer Sands Beach with beautiful coastal walks. The property is arranged over two floors, on the Ground Floor there is a spacious Entrance Hall, a generous size Lounge which leads to the UPVC double glazed Conservatory providing lovely views and access to the westerly facing rear garden, there is also a modern fitted Kitchen / Dining Room, a double Bedroom and modern ground floor Cloakroom. On the First Floor there are two double Bedrooms and a newly fitted Bathroom with a separate Shower Cubicle. Outside to the rear, the westerly facing rear Garden is totally secluded and mainly laid to lawn with access to the Detached Garage. To the Front, there is a Driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Garage. Viewing highly recommend to appreciate the spacious and accommodation this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50402052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27254112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.