4 bedroom detached house for saleRossetti Way, Billingham, Tees Valley, TS23
- FABULOUS ENSUITE WET ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM.
- SPACIOUS REAR CONSERVATORY.
- BREAKFASTING KITCHEN WITH ADDITIONAL UTILTY AREA.
- GUEST CLOAKROOM.
- GENEROUS LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN.
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY AND INTEGRAL GARAGE.
This detached home situated on the popular Wolviston Grange Estate benefits greatly from the addition of a spacious conservatory to the rear. The property also boasts all of the features associated with modern family living including a guest cloakroom, fitted kitchen with additional utility area, lounge with feature bay window, dining room/second reception, master bedroom with en suite wet room and an additional three well-proportioned bedrooms served by a modern family bathroom. Externally there is a double width driveway, integral garage and a generous, enclosed, landscaped rear garden. .Tastefully decorated throughout an early viewing comes strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50402109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TEE170085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Stockton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.