3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaig Avenue, Southport, PR8 6JY
- Attractive and spacious family house
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast area and utility room
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Large front/side garden
- Attractive south facing rear garden
- Adjoining garage and ample parking space
An attractive 3 bedroom semi detached family house occupying an excellent secluded corner position at the beginning of a small cul-de-sac in a well established residential area.
The deceptively spacious accommodation comprises: entrance hall, rear lounge with open archway to fitted kitchen/breakfast area, separate dining room with french doors to secluded rear garden, small utility room, 3 good size bedrooms and bathroom/w.c. with shower.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Attractive and secluded good size gardens front, side and rear with sunny aspect at the rear, adjoining garage/workshop at the side and ample parking space.
Inspection highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.