2 bedroom flat for saleAbbotswood, Yate, Bristol
- REDUCED FROM £130,000 WITH EFFECT 29.9.2017
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VISITOR PARKING SPACES
- NO CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS
- INTERNAL LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
This two bedroom first floor apartment is situated in the heart of Yate just moments from The Yate Shopping Centre and the all new Riverside Cinema Complex. With allocated off street parking and internal lift to all floors this apartment is suitable for all.
Fountain Court offers allocated parking spaces and visitors spaces plus an internal lift to all floors. The property in brief comprises entrance hallway, spacious open living area, kitchen, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, bathroom and storage space. No chain.
Door to front.
Door to side, airing cupboard and storage heater.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 10' 6" ( 4.45m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, TV point, telephone point and two storage heaters.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.21m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel one bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 12' max x 9' 2" ( 3.66m max x 2.79m )
Single glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes,TV point and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.21m x 1.85m )
Single glazed window to rear.
Shower cubicle with electric shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, partially tiled walls and wall mounted room heater.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50402439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAT304706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Yate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.