5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatling Street Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Substantial & Unique Traditional Semi Detached
- Highly Sought After Location In Fulwood
- Set On A Much Larger Than Average Plot
- Beautiful Private & Matured Gardens
- Boasts A Wealth Character Throughout
- Four Large Reception Rooms + A Basement Level
- Five Further Contemporary Double Bedrooms
- A Detached Double Garage
- Parking For Several Vehicles
This substantial and unique Victorian traditional semi detached home has been mindfully designed to provide an exceptional family home of quality laid out over three floors. Set on a much larger than average plot amongst beautiful private and mature gardens and boasts a wealth of characteristic features at every step. An internal inspection is highly recommended. This attractive property offers excellent family accommodation briefly comprising of a welcoming entrance vestibule into an imposing hallway with four large receptions rooms and a kitchen. There is a large basement level split into four rooms with a staircase leading to the ground floor. Upstairs, to the first floor, you will find five further contemporary double bedrooms, a bathroom suite and separate WC. Externally, there are large generous gardens surrounding the property, with ample parking, a detached double garage and an outbuilding to the basement with WC..
Watling Street Road is a popular sought after location in Fulwood, surrounded by many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. The property is conveniently positioned close to other major northwest towns whilst within easy access to public transport and motorway links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50405427.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.