2 bedroom terraced house for sale8 Woodburn Bank, Dalkeith, EH22 2EP
- 2 bedroomed villa in quiet setting
- Living room and kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom
- Replacement double glazing
- Gardens to front and rear
- Minutes away from local shops and amenities
- Mature estate close to new schools campus
- EPC F
Tel Agent 0131 561 5919/07595820611
This brick-built mid terraced 1970’s villa provides a practical layout (70sqm) and great scope for improvements. It has a comfortable living room to the front which leads directly into a well-proportioned kitchen with multiple large storage cupboards. Both bedrooms are good-sized doubles with the most generous featuring built-in wardrobes. A bathroom with three piece suite can also be found upstairs and replacement double glazing has been fitted throughout. There is a front garden and rear garden with drying area. The property has been valued by surveyors at £85,000 and lies in Council Tax Band B. The property is sold as seen. To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (07595820611 outwith office hours).
Woodburn is a mature district of the historic town of Dalkeith which is now bounded by new private developments. It lies parallel to the A68 and is literally one mile south-east of the busy Town Centre and large supermarkets. There are several local shops, leisure centre and bus stops on the estate itself with schooling available on the nearby modern campus. Dalkeith is a very popular commuter base being only 2 miles to the City Bypass and 8 miles from Edinburgh. It is surrounded by attractive open countryside including the popular Dalkeith Country Park and is within easy reach of golf courses, Park-and-Rides, rail station and major retail parks.
4.38m x 4.07m
Bright and spacious living room with in-built shelving.
4.03m x 2.44m
Good size kitchen with multiple storage cupboards and access to rear garden.
4.46m x 3.56m
Sizeable double bedroom with in-built wardrobes and feature fireplace.
3.33m x 3.04m
Double bedroom quietly located to the rear of the property.
1.94m x 1.74m
Three piece bathroom suite requiring modernisation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50405688.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.