4 bedroom detached house for salePark View, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Large 4 bedroom detached house in cul-de-sac location
- Double garage & parking
- Beautiful rear garden & views
- Ideal family home
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (58)
WOW, just take a look at this beautiful family home, from the minute that you drive into the cul-de-sac you will have a smile on your face. Pull up on the drive as there is plenty of space including the double garage, which is ideal for people looking for a workshop or somewhere to keep a classic car or two.When you walk through the front door you will see that this family home needs some modernisation in areas, but nothing that a bit of TLC will not sort out that’s for sure.When you are sitting in your lounge area after a hard day at the office you will love nothing more than pouring yourself a glass of wine and gazing out to the woodlands that back onto your garden, home to the famous red squirrels. What a view.As you are located in the heart of Wootton you have everything you need on your doorstep, the local Tesco is just a short walk away. A regular bus route is nearby, and you even have the Island's famous ‘Steam Railway’ just around the corner from you, as well.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 23'10 x 11'6 (7.27m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 9'9 x 9'3 (2.97m x 2.82m)
- Kitchen: 14'0 x 8'8 (4.27m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 14'11 x 11'3 (4.55m x 3.43m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 12'6 x 11'6 (3.81m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97m x 2.85m)
- Double Garage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50407155.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.