3 bedroom terraced house for saleEdgar Street, Norton, Stockton
- Three/Four Bedroom Period Family Home
- Extraordinary Accommodation Set Across Three Floors
- Open-Plan Kitchen & Family Room
- 19'5 Living Room With Feature Bay Window
- Cloe Proximity to Norton High Street & Amenities
- Appealing Investment Opportunity
- Off-Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
ONE OF A KIND offering extraordinary period accommodation set across three floors certain to appeal to larger families or landlords due to the remarkable size and wealth of further potential available. Proudly centred within a quaint terrace of cottage-styled properties within a pleasant and short walk of Norton's thriving High Street and highly acclaimed amenities, this unique property boasts sizable and versatile accommodation to briefly comprise; Entrance Vestibule and Hallway with original features and striking gable window, 19'5" Living Room with wood-panelled sit-in bay window and contemporary feature fireplace, separate Dining Room/Bedroom Four, Family Bathroom to a half-Landing leading to the Lower-Ground Floor with built-in store room and a separate remodelled open-plan Kitchen and Dining/Family Room with high-gloss units, stainless steel cookware and dual aspect windows allowing for an abundance of natural light. To the first floor, from a spacious and well-lit split-level Landing are three well-appointed Bedrooms with feature chimney breasts to two. Externally, the property enjoys a low-maintenance west-facing rear courtyard and currently offers significant off-road parking to the front with the potential for family garden if preferred. Decorated in neutral tones throughout to reskimmed walls and offering essential modern features to include gas central heating to a Baxi combination boiler, electrical updates and majority Upvc double glazing, this property must be seen in order to truly appreciate the combined size, further potential and versatility on offer; attractively positioned within a mature and established community with essential everyday amenities and excellent commuter access all on the doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50408688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR110136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.