4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharles Road, Quarry Bank DY5 1AG
- Superb 4 Bed Semi
- Gas CH and Upvc Double Glazing
- Lovely Spot backing onto Copse
- Outstanding Family Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge and Dining Area
- Super Breakfast Kitchen and Laundry Room
- En Suite and Downs W.C.
- Lovely Mature Rear Garden
This superbly improved and vastly extended 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached affords outstanding gas centrally heated and Upvc double glazed accommodation perfect for the needs of the growing family and enjoys a most pleasant position overlooking a copse to the rear in this very popular established address. Viewing strongly recommended with Hall, spacious Lounge with multi fuel stove, Sitting/Dining area, superb large fitted Breakfast Kitchen with built-in oven and hob, Utility Room with Downstairs W.C. off, 4 generous Bedrooms ( two with fitted wardrobes and one with Shower En Suite off), stylish Main Shower Room, lovely well kept mature rear Gardens with delightful outlook and brick paved frontage. EPC=D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50409390.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8102880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Billingham Taylor, Brierley Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.