3 bedroom apartment for saleOld Station House, 58 Cornwall Street, London, E1
- Newly developed block of flats
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Under floor heating
- Chain Free
- Seconds from Shadwell overground and DLR
Being offered Chain Free is this newly developed apartment within a small block of 5 flats enviably located on the doorstep of Shadwell overground and DLR.
The flat is situated on the third floor and comprises open plan kitchen/living room, family bathroom, storage space, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a further second and third double bedroom. The property also benefits from a brand new lease, under floor heating, double glazed sash windows and gas central heating.
Old Station House is seconds from Shadwell overground and DLR offering fantastic access to Canary Wharf and the City as well as being a short walk from Whitechapel Station (Crossrail 2018), Aldgate and Aldgate East making it ideal for commuters. There is a wealth of local amenities in Shadwell and along Whitechapel High Street and Commercial Road.
Superbly located in fast improving area adjacent to Shadwell overground and DLR stations with easy access to Canary Wharf and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50410152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO140224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.