4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Harringworth - Plot 27 at Windmill Meadow, Sleaford Road, Branston, LN4
- Traditional double bay fronted
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- French doors
- Private rear garden
- Lounge also has French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Utility room
- En suite master bedroom
- En suite second bedroom
The Harringworth is a traditional double bay fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples.
The contemporary fitted kitchen features French doors opening out to the private rear garden. The lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer entertaining, whilst the separate dining room gives space for family meal times. An under-stairs storage area, a cloakroom and a utility room with outside door complete the ground floor.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, and en suite second bedroom, two further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 6.85m x 3.70m, 22'6" x 12'2"
- Dining room - 3.90m x 3.11m, 12'10" x 10'3"
- Kitchen - 5.85m x 4.19m, 19'2" x 13'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.19m x 3.26m, 13'9" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.70m x 3.35m, 12'2" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88m x 2.84m, 9'5" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.68m x 2.80m, 9'3" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50413206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20715-027_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.