3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlenheim Road, Caversham Heights
- Sought after Road
- Many original character features
- Three double bedrooms
- Two large reception rooms
- Recent Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Super, 70 ft rear garden
- Excellent condition throughout
- Caversham Primary School catchment
Situated in this sought after and established road within the Caversham Primary School catchment area is this three double bedroomed Victorian house. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation, is presented in excellent condition throughout and retains much of its character appeal including beautiful fireplaces and stripped and waxed doors. A large entrance hall leads to both good sized reception rooms with the dining room leading to a recently installed kitchen/breakfast room. A good sized landing gives access to all three bedrooms, the family bathroom and a large boarded loft space.To the rear of the property is a super, established garden enjoying a sunny aspect and a high degree of privacy whilst the front garden is established and benefits from a secure bike storage unit. Blenheim Road is within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading Centres, Reading Mainline Railway Station and picturesque South Oxfordshire Countryside and furthermore, all local amenities. An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this super home.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.