3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoyal Exchange, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Brilliant 3 bedroom end of terrace home
- Lovely condition throughout
- Handy garage
- Beautiful rear garden
- Close to town & offered chain free
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Wow, great value for money here on offer for a really well presented three-bedroom end terrace home with everything you need. so close by. The current owner has really loved this house for around 30 years and has only left as now had to go in to a home. The house has been looked after and maintained beautifully over the years. The lounge is extremely spacious and is the perfect place to relax during the evening and chill out to your favourite film. The kitchen and the rear extension really makes a difference here too as it gives you so much more space downstairs. The bedrooms are good sizes too with two doubles and a lovely single room too and it is all gas heated and double glazed so will stay cosy and warm during those cold winter months. The rear garden is also worth a mention as it has been made for low maintenance but still has some pretty boarders to plant your favourite shrubs and a gate that gives you access straight to your own detached garage. Overall, a cracking house in great condition thats being sold chain free
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'11 x 10'7 (5.77m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'11 x 9'10 (4.24m x 3.00m)
- Dining Area: 11'9 x 9'9 (3.58m x 2.97m)
- Sun Room
- Bedroom 1: 14'5 x 9'1 (4.40m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 7'10 (3.69m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 5'9 (2.77m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 15'6 x 8'3 (4.73m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50416773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.