3 bedroom flat for sale32a Polwarth Gardens, Polwarth, Edinburgh, EH11 1LN
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, lower ground floor flat, with flexible accommodation, set in an impressive Victorian tenement.
- Located in the sought-after Polwarth area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and en-suite.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained garden to the rear, shared with one other flat, with a private front entrance way, and permit on-street parking nearby.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, lower ground floor flat, with flexible accommodation, set in an impressive Victorian tenement, located in the sought-after Polwarth area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained via the private doorway into the entrance hall which serves each room within the flat and has carpeted flooring. The spacious living/dining/kitchen is set to the rear, featuring carpeting, inset lighting, press storage and space for dining furniture. The kitchen itself is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Set to the front, the master bedroom has two built-in wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with stone tiling, a modern two-piece suite and electric shower. Bedroom two is set to the front, with a large recessed window offering plentiful natural light, and may be used flexibly as a living room or family room, whilst bedroom three is set to the rear. The bathroom features a hi-specification suite with mixer shower over the bath, and stone tiles. Polwarth is a popular area comprised mainly of impressive Victorian tenements, and lies just west of the city centre close to Tollcross and the West End. There is good local shopping throughout, Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets. Morningside and Bruntsfield offer a vibrant mix of independent, specialist shops, cafes and bars. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services area available from Dundee Street and Polwarth Gardens. Particularly notable is that the property sits in the catchment area for both Bruntsfield Primary School and Boroughmuir High School.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7070139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.