3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale10 Grierson Avenue, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH5 2AP
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac.
- Located in the popular Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, shower room and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic and integral garage.
- Externally the property benefits from an established rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with decking, whilst to the front there is a multi car driveway and garden.
- Home Report available online
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached, extended family home with gardens, set in a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in the Trinity area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has engineered wood flooring, carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and very spacious living/dining room featuring carpeted flooring, wall mounted gas fire and patio doors to the rear garden. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern, high-gloss white units with laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, and has ample space for freestanding dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated five-burner gas hob, double electric oven, extractor hood and dishwasher. The utility opens to the rear garden, whilst the modern shower room is set off the internal hall. Upstairs, bedroom one features a full-width built-in wardrobe, whilst bedrooms two and three are well finished, both with carpeted flooring. Set to the side, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece bathroom suite with a mixer over-bath shower, tiled floor and tiled walls. Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and public transport links, and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. The property also sits within the catchment area for Wardie Primary & Trinity Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.