2 bedroom flat for saleWadeson Street, London, E2
- Outstanding 2 bedroom apartment with South facing private balcony
- Developer will pay service charge and ground rent for the first 5 years
- Full home automation system included - Philips Hue Lights, Hive Heating & Amazon Alexa.
- Access to a large Roof Terrace with Panoramic Views
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Underfloor Heating
- 5 minute walk to Cambridge Heath Station
- 11 minute walk to Bethnal Green Station
- Photos are of the show apartment
- 791 sq/ft of internal space
Beautifully positioned on one of the last remaining cobbled streets in East London Wadeson Street is a unique development of nine apartments which is completed now.
Comprising one, two and three bedroom units, each apartment is completed with a contemporary look and high quality specification.
Wadeson Street is located in the heart of Hackney, with ease of access to Central London and the City.
Bespoke Asselle kitchen with white and dark grey glass soft close doors and drawers.
Asselle sink with Hansgrohe taps.
Granite black worktop.
Integrated Bosch oven.
Integrated Bosch Fridge-Freezer.
Integrated Bosch Dishwasher.
Integrated Bosch Washing Machine.
Grohe Bath & Shower fittings.
Under floor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50422143.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9wadeson. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.