2 bedroom maisonette for saleAskew Crescent, London, W12
- 2 double bedrooms
- Generous bathroom
- Additional WC
- Reception room
- Kitchen open plan
- South facing roof terrace
- Potential to extend subject to usual consents
- Garden flat below currently available
- OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE COMPLETE FREEHOLD BUILDING
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An attractive and well proportioned upper maisonette over the top two floors of this three storey building. It has its own entrance and a rare roof terrace, both south facing and sheltered, which runs off the kitchen with a lovely outlook across gardens at the back. The garden flat below this flat is currently available so acquisition of the entire freehold building is possible, thus offering a wide range of options to a buyer.
The property is located just off Askew Road on the west side - here Askew Crescents south facing gardens adjoin those of St Elmo Road and create a surprisingly peaceful oasis that can be enjoyed from the terrace of this flat. It is minutes from the local shops, restaurants and bus routes on Askew Road and Uxbridge Road as well as being nearby to Westfield. Ravenscourt Park (District Line Tube), and further Shepherd's Bush (Central,Circle and Hammersmith & City Line Tubes) are also all close at hand.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50423286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference pwacw1201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Wooller, Shepherd's Bush & Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.