Land for saleLand to side of Malden Way, Selsey, PO20
- Freehold Building Plot
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Permission for 2/3 Bed Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Located In Heart Of Selsey Down A Private Road
Located in the heart of Selsey down a private road is the rare opportunity to purchase this building plot with outline planning permission granted for the erection of a 2/3 bedroom detached chalet style bungalow.
The freehold plot measures approximately 60ft x 45ft and will also create off road parking for 2 cars. Once build the property will comprise; living room, kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, study/bedroom 3, two 1st floor bedrooms and a bathroom. Full details can be found at www.chichester.gov.uk/viewplanningapplications with the planning reference: 17/00841/FUL.
Being located in the heart of Selsey allows the property (once built) to offer the perfect spot for those wanting/needing to be close to shops, amenities and transport links.
Plot with planning permission granted for 2/3 bedroom detached chalet style house
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50423982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 256387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.