3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindermere Avenue, Ramsgate, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Popular Nethercourt Estate
- Lovely gardens
- Wonderfully decorated throughout
- Garage & off road parking
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Located on the popular Nethercourt Estate in Ramsgate this bungalow really is as good as it gets. Ramsgate is situated on the southerly aspect of the Isle of Thanet and benefits the country's only Royal Harbour. The distinctive and beautiful harbour has a vibrant yachting community alongside some commercial activity.
With the recent high-speed rail link taking you from Ramsgate to London in just over an hour the area is growing from strength to strength and a lovely place to retire to.
With a distinct well-loved homely feel, this wonderfully decorated and extended property must be viewed. The bungalow has been refurbished to a high standard and has a modern fitted kitchen/dining room. The bathroom was converted into a wet room for practicality but has been done to a high and modern standard. The three bedrooms are all of a good size and can all fit double beds in them.
From the front, you have a large pretty landscaped front garden and a concrete driveway giving ample parking and there is a up and over garage door for easy access.
Ideal for the young, retired or a keen gardener this really must be viewed to be appreciated. Call us on 01843 580314 to arrange your viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 8'2 (3.48m x 2.49m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 10'11 (4.40m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 9'11 (3.91m x 3.02m)
- Wet Room: 8'2 x 5'3 (2.49m x 1.60m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'6 (2.69m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen/ Dining Room: 17'1 x 11'9 (5.21m x 3.58m)
- Garden to Front
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50424525.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.