2 bedroom apartment for salePreston Road, Weymouth
- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Preston Area
- Close To Weymouth Beach
- En-Suit To Master Bedroom
- Finished to A Very High Standard
Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment, Allocated Parking, Beautifully Presented Throughout, Private Rear Garden, Popular Preston Area, Close To Weymouth Beach, En-Suit To Master Bedroom, Finished to A Very High Standard.
Enka is a striking contemporary collection of apartments situated along the prestigious Preston Road.
Apartment 2 is located on the ground floor of the building and offers both spacious and immaculately presented accommodation throughout. Of particular note is the impressive open plan living area which enjoys bi-fold doors opening onto a private patio at the rear of the building. The room offers ample space for both living and dining furniture along with a contemporary and well equipped kitchen with a good range of both wall and base units under granite worktops and also offering an integral hob with extractor over, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge & freezer.
The apartment's two bedrooms are both double rooms, with bedroom 1 enjoying an en-suite shower room. The main bathroom is well presented with contemporary sanitary ware featuring a w/c, hand wash basin and Jacuzzi bath with shower over.
Entrance To The Building
Double glazed door to the side with intercom to enter
Door to front, carpet flooring, radiator, large storage cupboard, doors to each rooms.
Living Area 29' 1" x 15' 9" max ( 8.86m x 4.80m max )
Large light open plan living space and diner area with open kitchen, double glazed bi fold doors to the rear leading to the garden, double glazed window to the side, carpet flooring, wall lighting, radiators, TV & Phone point.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite work tops, built in washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer, stainless steal stink, tiled flooring, electric over and hob with cooker hood above.
Master Bedroom 13' max x 10' 4" ( 3.96m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the side, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, wall lighting, radiator, TV point, door to En-Suite
Double glazed window to the side, shower cubical, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, heater towel rail, part tiling, EX Fan.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 9' 3" max ( 4.24m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the side, carpet flooring, radiator, TV point.
Bath with shower over, WC, Wash hand basin, tiled flooring, Ex Fan, Part tiling, heated towel rail.
Private patio area, steps up to communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn with hedge surround, Side access.
Allocated parking at the front of the property off road for one car plus visitors.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.