2 bedroom flat for sale369 Calder Road, Sighthill, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER - Offering captivating views of the Pentland Hills, this immaculately modernised 2-bedroom upper villa, with a south-facing private garden, lies within the popular suburb of Sighthill
• Views of the Pentland Hills
• Immaculate upper villa
• Modernised throughout
• Ground-floor vestibule
• Hall with storage
• Spacious living/dining room
• Well-equipped kitchen
• 2 double bedrooms
• Bright bathroom
• South-facing private garden
• Unrestricted on-street parking
• GCH & DG
• Council Tax Band - C
• EPC Rating - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50424630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27256207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.