4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBevan Close, Stockton On Tees
- Modern Style Four Bedroom Three Storey End Town House
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Lawn, BBQ & Decked Patio
- Driveway & Garage Alongside the Property
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite Across Whole of the Top Floor
- Three Further Bedrooms (Bedroom Two with En-Suite Also) & Family Bathroom
- Owned Solar Roof Panels Providing £500 a Year Income Plus Free Electricity During the Day
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This modern three storey town house comes complete with four bedrooms as well as three bath/shower rooms and a useful ground floor WC.
The bright and cheerful interior comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, front breakfast kitchen with modern style units, and rear lounge/dining room. The first floor has three bedrooms (bedroom two with a shower room en-suite) and a family bathroom. The master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite takes over the whole of the second floor. Outside, there is a southerly facing rear garden with lawn and decked patio, driveway and a single garage alongside the property.
Solar roof panels have been fitted which will not only provide the next owner with an income of around £500 per annum but also free electricity during daylight hours.
A superb family home and not one to miss out on.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50425932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.