2 bedroom maisonette for saleEnville Way, Highwoods, COLCHESTER
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- 14' LOUNGE
- FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- 3 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
Situated in a popular location within this sought after HIGHWOODS development to the north of Colchester is this TWO BEDROOM first floor apartment. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers a recently re fitted kitchen, double glazing and two allocated parking spaces.
A well presented two bedroom FIRST FLOOR apartment located on the popular HIGHWOODS development with good access to local bus services and Tesco's superstore. Offering good size accommodation and being within reach of Colchester Gerneral Hospital, North Station and the A12/A120 interchange, the property would make either an ideal investment oor first purchase.
Access to useable loft space,airing cupboard, storage heater
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, laminate flooring, storage heater
Kitchen 14' 8" x 6' 1" ( 4.47m x 1.85m )
Recently fitted with modern units with worksurfaces with cupboards and draws under. Built in four ring ceramic hob, electric oven, stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted cabinets, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.51m )
Double glazed bay window to the rear
Three piece suite in white comprising pedestal hand basin, low level WC, paneled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the side.
We are advised there are two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50426160.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.