2 bedroom flat for saleKirkdale London SE26
- Brick Façade Detailing To Front.
- Second Floor Accommodation.
- Two Double Bedrooms.
- En-Suite to Master.
- HUGE Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge.
- NO Onward Chain.
- ONLY 7 Minutes from The 'Orange' Overground Line.
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*0% Stamp Duty Incentive For First Time Buyers - Call To Enquire*
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this sublime, modern apartment situated in the highly desirable 'Upper Sydenham,' just 7 minutes from the 'trendy Cobbs corner' and highly rated East London 'orange' Overground Line.
The accommodation is freshly yet neutrally decorated throughout, comprising a LARGE entrance hall guiding you to the back of the flat where both of the spacious bedrooms are situated, the master is unique in it's layout with the 'L' shaped entrance first of all guiding you to the en suite and fitted, walk in like wardrobes further guiding you onto the extensive bedroom itself. The rest of the flat offers ample storage, a modern bathroom and a HUGE open plan kitchen/lounge with the kitchen easily accessible via both the hallway and the lounge itself.
Sydenham Station is 0.3 miles away boasting superb links into London Bridge, West Croydon and also serves the highly rated 'orange' Overground Line calling in at stations such as Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch. Cobbs Corner and Sydenham High Street are just moments away offering a full range of trendy boutiques, bistros and bars as well as your every day essential stores. An ideal buy for a professional commuter looking for size, condition and location but most importantly a NO hassle purchase.
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P210573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.