3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Maltings, Leasingham, NG34
- No Onward Chain
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Well maintained & presented
- 3 double Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Lounge & separate Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen and Conservatory
- Garage and Carport
- Pleasant cul-de-sac location
- EPC Rating C
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, MODERN DETACHED BUNGALOW PLEASANTLY SITUATED IN A SMALL CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION WITHIN THIS POPULAR VILLAGE WITH ITS WIDE RANGING AMENITIES. The accommodation is well maintained and presented, featuring gas-fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises; Hallway, large Lounge, separate Dining Room which is open plan to the Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory, three double Bedrooms, En-Suite and main Bathroom. Outside are low maintenance gardens to front and rear together with a block paved driveway leading to the carport and detached garage. The rear gardens are south facing and not overlooked. Viewing recommended to fully appreciate.
14' 4" x 7' 6" (4.37m x 2.29m)
3.86m EXCL WARDROBES x 2.97m
9' 10" x 8' 6" (3m x 2.6m)
9' 8" x 8' 6" (2.97m x 2.6m)
6' 9" x 8' 6" (2.08m x 2.6m)
18' 8" x 10' 2" (5.7m x 3.1m)
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
17' 10" x 14' 11" (5.44m x 4.57m)
10' 5" x 8' 9" (3.18m x 2.67m)
4.95m max x 2.87m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50427552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.