1 bedroom apartment for saleLiner Building, Royal Wharf, Royal Docks, E16
- Large 3rd Floor One Bed
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Concierge Service
- 25 metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool
- Est Service charge: £3.20 psf
- Est Ground rent: £300 pa
- Completion due: Sep/Oct 2017
- Great Investment Product
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 Years
Good size 3rd floor one bedroom apartment. Spread over (631 Sq. Ft) with a large balcony looking over the gardens. Located in the popular Latitude Building, Royal Wharf. E16
The payment structure is 20% of purchase price to exchange contracts, with 80% due on completion. This property is available with the right for multiple assignments.
Estimated completion: September 2017
Latitude House is one of the largest and most eye-catching blocks within the development. Taking up a large portion of the riverfront, and encompassing a large 14 floor tower, Latitude House sits proudly at the bottom of Admiralty Avenue.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views. The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street, beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
The centre will include:
• 25 metre swimming pool
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
• Outdoor gym facilities
• 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
• Light and airy indoor centre
• Refreshment and social and relaxing area
• Workout zones
• State of the art exercise equipment
• Personal training assessment hub
Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27256609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.