2 bedroom caravan for salePar Sands Holiday Homes, Par, Cornwall
- Double glazing and central heating
- Galvanised chassis with encapsulated insulation
- Dark wood decor with matt chrome sockets
- Integrated fridge/freezer and microwave
- USB charging points
- High standard specification
Two Bed Victory Grovewood (38 x 12) 2017 The Grovewood is an exclusive leisure home that benefits from innovative and luxurious features throughout. It is set apart from other leisure homes by a number of unique design features like the central column focal point that takes centre stage in-between the kitchen and living area, or the modern sofas that create a true home-from-home feel. The Grovewood really does set the standard for contemporary leisure home life.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Par-Sands-Holiday-Homes-1294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.