4 bedroom detached house for saleWestdale Lane, Mapperley, Nottingham
- *** GUIDE PRICE £600,000 TO £625,000***
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY COULD CONVERT INTO GRANNY FLAT/TEENAGE ANNEX/OFFICE
- SUBSTANTIAL PLOT/ROOM TO EXTEND
- GREAT LOCATION
*** GUIDE PRICE £600,000 TO £625,000***Four bedroom extended and superbly appointed executive detached residence positioned in well proportioned gardens within close proximity to Mapperley centre. The property would ideally suit family looking for large spacious living accommodation on a large plot.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom extended and superbly appointed executive detached residence positioned in well proportioned gardens within close proximity to Mapperley centre. The property would ideally suit family looking for large spacious living accommodation on a large plot with the opportunity to extend further or run a business from.
Double doors leading into reception hall with tiled floor covering.
Reception Hall 12' x 6' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.11m )
Staircase to first floor landing, two obscured adjoining windows to front elevation, decorative picture rail, ceramic tiled floor covering. Doorways leading to lounge, kitchen diner and snug.
Snug 11' 8" x 12' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.78m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, single glazed window to the side elevation, TV and telephone points, the feature focal point of the room is a wall mounted gas living flame effect fireplace with decorative marble surround and hearth with half wood panelling to walls.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front and side elevations, TV and telephone points, wall mounted radiator, decorative coving to ceiling. The feature focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with decorative surround and hearth.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 11" max. ( 4.22m x 3.94m max. )
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Extended L Shaped Garden Room 17' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations and door leading to rear garden with ceramic tiled floor coving with underfloor heating, halogen spotlights to ceiling, bespoke in built fitted furniture, TV point, wall mounted radiators.
Comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units with granite work surfaces incorporating double bowl sink with mixer taps, complimentary splashback areas and part wall tiling, space for six burner range with extractor hood over, incorporated microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, halogen spotlights to ceiling, mirrored tiled floor covering with underfloor heating, central island with granite top, glass display cabinets, opening leads into garden room. Doorway leads into cloakroom/wc, garage, utility room and store room.
Tiled floor covering, low level wc, double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, mirror tiled floor covering with underfloor heating. Doorway leads to utility.
Consists of a stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, built in wardrobe/closet, wall mounted shelving with additional doorways leading into garage and sauna room.
Built in sauna, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over, part wall tiling and doorway leading out onto rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the entrance hallway
Wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 12' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.91m )
Single glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, wood effect laminate floor covering and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, a range of in built fitted wardrobes with wall mounted storage cupboards and wall mounted radiator. Doorway to en suite shower room/wc
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation, vanity unit, low level wc, corner mounted shower cubicle with mains effect shower and attachment over, ceramic tiled floor covering with underfloor heating, wall mounted heated towel rail and part tiling to walls.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 12' 10" max into bay ( 4.24m x 3.91m max into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, in built fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator and laminate floor covering.
Family Bathroom 7' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.36m x 2.51m )
Comprises of a four piece suite including low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and panelled bath with part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor covering with underfloor heating, wall mounted single radiator, double glazed obscured window to the rear and side elevations.
The property stands behind an in and out electrically operated gate with semi-circular driveway. This gives access to garage containing a work bench and gated access to rear gardens. To the side of the property is an area which is mainly laid to lawn with stocked borders, paved pathway and a variety of shrubs and planting. The side garden opens to the rear garden which is a substantial highly private garden which is principally laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, mature borders and mature planting which provides access to central summerhouse. Sun patio terrace ideal for entertaining. To the side and rear of the property is a block paved patio. Surrounding the property is a timber fenced boundary with mature planting again providing a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50427804.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.