2 bedroom bungalow for saleHazel Road, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9DW
- Improved Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Sitting Room, Conservatory
- Modern Style Kitchen with oven & hob
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Parking to Front & Garage
- Southerly Garden, Viewing Advised
THIS WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and has been enhanced with the addition of a conservatory that is used as a dining area. The property has a modern style kitchen and viewing is recommended to appreciate the presentation and size of accommodation on offer.
The Bungalow is conveniently situated for local shopping facilities at Durlston Drive together with medical centre and there is a bus service in the area providing access to Bognor Regis town centre with further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores in Shripney Road
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.