2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHalberry Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Tidy 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Offered chain free
- Great sized, sunny garden
- Sought after location
- Close to schools and town
- EPC energy rating F (30)
Good news, a bungalow has finally come available in this very desirable road and I know there have been a few people waiting for one. This is a perfect bungalow to retire to as it is so quiet here but close to the bus stop which takes you into town regularly.
If you want to put your own stamp on the property, don’t forget to bring your DIY tools to this blank canvas. However the property is already in great condition to move straight in and start enjoying. This home is incredibly spacious, with a brilliant size lounge. It is easy to picture sitting on those cold winter nights cosying up and relaxing in front of the telly or even better in the summer months listening to the sound of the birds chirping outside.
The garden is a fantastic size and stretches to the rear of the property. On those summer evenings all of your friends and family can visit to enjoy a barbecue in the sunshine. When it starts to cool down, move the party back inside to the conservatory and kitchen/diner.
This home has the peace and tranquillity of feeling like it’s in a village when it is really only a very short walk to town and all the shops and amenities that Newport has to offer. For this reason, this star buy will not hang around, so what are you waiting for? Call us to book your viewing today!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'11 x 11'5 (5.16m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'11 (3.48m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'5 (3.76m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 11'10 x 5'9 (3.61m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50428461.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.