4 bedroom detached house for saleHambrook Lane, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Generous Plot
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Off street parking for several cars
- Brilliant family home
- Early viewing recommended
WHAT A HOUSE. Offering fantastic accommodation ideal for any family buyer situated on a GENEROUS PLOT with improvements made throughout the property with UPDATED Kitchen & DELUXE Bathroom. With DOUBLE garage and SUMMER HOUSE. This could be just the house you've been looking for...
Allen & Harris are delighted to have been instructed to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom detached house situated in the ultimate location offering the balance of convenience for road links & local amenities and rural outlook & walks. The property has been significantly upgraded by the current owners to offer spacious accommodation finished to the highest standards throughout. Sure to be of immediate interest in the market place, we recommend and immediate internal viewing to fully appreciate the size & quality of this family home along with the generous plot.....
Door to front, double glazed window to side, tile flooring, door to:
Entrance Hall 10' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.25m x 1.75m )
Door to front, central heating radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks.
Living Room 20' 7" x 11' 7" ( 6.27m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place with stone surround and hearth with electric fire, wall lighting, ceiling coving, TV aerial socket, telephone point, wall lighting, two central heating radiators, double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Of UPVc construction, single glazed windows to side and rear, wall lighting, tile flooring, door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 25' x 8' 3" ( 7.62m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units with lighting under, rolled edge worksurfaces, wooden splashbacks, double Neff combination oven and electric induction hob with glass and steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, inset spot lighting, Tavertine tile flooring, central heating radiator.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.18m x 1.73m )
Fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, tiled flooring, inset spot lighting, door leading to rear garden.
Stairs from hallway, loft access part boarded for storage and pull down ladder, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, triple fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, walk in shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" (max) ( 3.51m x 3.02m (max) )
Double glazed window to front, double built-in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" (max) x 8' 7" ( 3.20m (max) x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted double wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" (to wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 2.59m (to wardrobe x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear low level w.c., wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, tiled walls and tiled flooring, chrome ladder heated towel rail.
Enclosed by hedge, mainly laid to lawn, gated access to rear garden.
Enclosed by hedge and fencing, laid to lawn, mature shrub and tree borders, water feature, fish pond, seating area, paved patio area, garden shed, outside lighting, water tap, 9'5 x 7'6 summer house with power and lighting, courtesy door to garage.
Double Garage 17' 1" x 16' 7" ( 5.21m x 5.05m )
Double garage with up and over door, power and lighting, overhead storage, courtesy door to rear.
Double width block paved driveway with parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50430204.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.