3 bedroom terraced house for salePipistrelle Court, The Elms
- A Modern Three Bedroom Persimmon Built Town House
- Accommodation Situated Over Three Floors
- Ideal Family Purchase
- Not Overlooked from the Rear
- Several Years Still Remaining on the NHBC Warranty
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating via a Combi Boiler
- Impressive Kitchen Breakfast Room with Integrated Oven & Hob
- Main Living Room with Juliet Balcony
- Enclosed Rear Garden Which is Laid to Lawn with a Fenced Boundary
- The Vendor Informs Us That There is an Allocated Parking Space
This modern three bedroom persimmon built town house which has accommodation situated over three floors will make an ideal family purchase and has the benefit of not being overlooking from the rear and being conveniently located for amenities. Several years still remaining on the NHBC warranty, it also benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating via a combi boiler. The accommodation includes entrance hall, ground floor dining room/sitting room, WC/cloaks and impressive kitchen breakfast room with integrated oven and hob. The first floor accommodates a landing, main living room which benefits from a Juliet balcony to the front aspect and bedroom one to the rear has an en-suite shower room. On the third floor there is an additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and the master bathroom. Externally, enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a fenced boundary. The vendor informs us that there is an allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50431509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.