4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakhurst Place, Bexhill
- Brand New Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen/ Breakfast Room, Downstairs Cloakroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Single Garage
NEW HOMES- Rush Witt & Wilson are delighted to offer this stylish and adaptable semi-detached new home built to an exceptionally high standard by Barratt Homes. Comprising four bedrooms the master with en suite shower room, fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with energy efficient oven, hob and hood, lounge/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden, family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom. Externally there are lawned gardens and single garage. Some of the many construction benefits include, smart insulation to keep the home up to 55% more efficient, high quality acoustic & sound insulating dampening reduces noise, clever storage solutions helping to cut out the clutter, low heat-loss hot water cylinders keep water hotter, for longer. Oakhurst Place is a fantastic new development in North Bexhill located adjacent to beautiful open countryside. Call Rush Witt & Wilson today to arrange an appointment to view.
Entrance Hall -
Downstairs Cloakroom -
Lounge/ Dining Room - 6.78m x 4.60m (22'3 x 15'1) -
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room - 3.71m x 2.46m (12'2 x 8'1) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom Two - 4.39m x 2.57m (14'5 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.73m x 2.54m (12'3 x 8'4) -
Bedroom Four - 2.77m x 1.96m (9'1 x 6'5) -
Second Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 5.64m x 3.51m (18'6 x 11'6) -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
Single Garage -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26975657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.