4 bedroom house for salePenryn, Nr. Falmouth, South Cornwall TR10
Sold by Us
- 2 bedroomed first floor flat
- 2 bedroomed second floor flat
- A ground and lower ground floor commercial space
- Convenient location
- Enclosed rear courtyard
- No onward chain
- Town centre location
- Walking distance from amenities
An opportunity to acquire a Grade II Listed property currently configured to provide a broad shop frontage at ground floor level along with a 2 bedroomed flat on the first floor and an additional 2 bedroomed flat on the second floor.
An elegant and gracious property in an exceptionally convenient location within the Conservation Area of Penryn with cafés, bars and other town facilities on your immediate doorstep.
The Shop: large shop frontage (26’4” x 15’2”), second shop area, third shop area, 2 cloakroom/wc’s and kitchen area.
Lower Ground Floor: fourth shop area with access onto the courtyard.
First Floor Flat: kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, bedroom 2/study, inner hall, shower room, bedroom 1.
Second Floor Flat: semi open-plan kitchen/sitting room, inner hall, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
Outside: a small enclosed courtyard area consisting of a raised patio with steps descending to an additional gravelled area with some mature planting.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.