4 bedroom house for saleThe Avenue, Surbiton
- End of Terrace with Side Access
- Three Bathrooms
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Large Driveway
- Four Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Surbiton Station
- Close to Several Good Schools
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Extension Potential (STPP)
- No Forward Chain
A four bedroom modern townhouse on one of Surbiton's best loved roads. The Avenue in Surbiton is on the edge of the popular Berrylands area of KT5 and is popular with buyers who need to be within walking distance of Surbiton station yet also have a quiet, residential road to come home to. This pretty road is the fictional address in The Good Life and is close to several well-regarded primary and secondary schools. With a huge driveway, garage and car port this family house offers opportunities for anyone who wants to extend or modify their new home (STPP). There is no forward chain on this property so buyers who want to move quickly can be catered for. Double glazed, gas centrally heated and in lovely modern condition throughout this property is ready for new owners to move straight in to. EPC = C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR003FCD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawes & Co, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.