3 bedroom cottage for saleThe Street, Ringland, Norwich
- Extended & Improved Semi Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms (Two Double) With Master En-Suite
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge With Wood Buner
- Dining Room & Loft Room
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Generous Gardens With Field Views
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Character Features Throughout
- Requested Village Location
**Character And Charm In A Village Location** Early viewings advised to appreciate this extended and improved semi detached family home located in the requested rural village of Ringland. The property boasts
accommodation including a lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, extended kitchen/breakfast room with pantry and a four piece family bathroom suite. The first floor boasts three bedrooms with an en-suite to master (two doubles) and
the top floor has been converted into a loft room with far reaching views over farmland. Outside the property is approached via a sweeping driveway which leads to the parking and the rear offers a generous enclosed garden with field views. CALL NOW TO VIEW
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50440356.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6890917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.