4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringwood Close, Walton-Le-Dale, Preston, Lancashire, PR5
- Executive modern detached house on Walton Park
- Large lounge, superb dining room
- Ultra modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances
- Conservatory, utility room, office, ground floor WC
- Four large double sized bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes
- Attractive master en-suite, white family bathroom
- Double width driveway for several cars, wood cabin
- Private beautiful rear garden with lawn and patio areas
Beautifully presented executive modern detached house situated in a great position in a tranquil cul-de-sac location, reception hallway, superb lounge displaying living flame gas fire, splendid dining room, fantastic ultra modern white fitted breakfast kitchen with granite worktops and high quality integrated appliances, well designed conservatory, utility room, office, ground floor WC, four generously sized double bedrooms, magnificent master bedroom with luxurious en-suite, elegant white family bathroom suite, front garden is laid to lawn with double width driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, 24 foot long wood cabin with power and light, private sun trap well presented rear garden laid to lawn with patio areas..
Situated on the highly sought after Walton Park development with good access to motorway network links, good schools and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50440830.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BBB170272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.