2 bedroom flat for sale2/7 Bailie Grove, Duddingston, Edinburgh EH15 3BS
- Bright dual-aspect top floor flat
- Living room and separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom/shower
- Gas heating and double glazing
- Fresh order throughout
- Mutual grounds and allocate store
- Choice of well served bus routes
- EPC D
Tel Agent )131 229 3399 or 07595820611
This sizeable top floor flat occupies enjoys a pleasant landscaped aspect to front and a clear view of Arthur’s Seat. It is a very comfortable starter home or letting opportunity with a practical layout (60 sqm) featuring generous storage space, gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The sunny public room provides a focal point electric fire/surround and gives access into the kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and a bright bathroom fitted with wall-mounted shower, cast iron bath, modern white wash hand basin plus W.C. A communal garden to rear plus use of the communal drying area. The property has been valued at £105,000 and lies in Council Tax band B. To view telephone Agent on 0131 229 3399 (075958 20611 out with office hours). The blinds, washing machine, cooker, fridge and tumble drier are included in the sale price.
Accessed from Duddingston Road South, Bailie Grove sits alongside private properties. It forms part of a mature development near the new High School, Portobello Golf Course, Brunstane Rail Station and a pleasant landscaped walk-way/cycle path. It is a most convenient location for shopping being right beside the large Asda supermarket at The Jewel and literally minutes from Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. Princes Street is three miles away and excellent bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50441457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.