4 bedroom detached house for saleWigan Road, Euxton, PR7 6JT
- 1920's traditional detached house
- Large mature gardens
- Amazing potential
- Scope for extensions
- Four bedrooms / Two reception rooms
- Big detached garage / Lots of parking
- GCH with recently updated boiler
- 1278 SQ.FT.
Set in one of the largest and most impressive plots on this highly sought after road with lovely gardens to front, side and rear this striking double fronted traditional detached house boasts spacious accommodation including four good sized bedrooms with lots of scope for extensions and incredible potential. This property of distinction has a spacious and characterful interior totalling nearly 1300 square feet making it larger than an average four bed modern home with the added benefit of sitting on a substantial and private plot with plenty of space to the side and rear for further extensions/improvements. So if you are looking for a character home that doesn't form part of an estate or a home you can develop and add value to then look no further than 76 Wigan Road. Despite the interior needing modernisation the house itself and the grounds are both in excellent condition with a large double garage and an attached workshop/shed providing plenty of additional storage. A large private driveway provides ample off road parking for up to 10 cars if desired (when can you say that about any house on an estate) and the rear garden measures over 90ft with an immaculate lawn, Indian stone path and patio area. This wonderful FREEHOLD home also benefits from gas central heating with a recently updated boiler, hardwood double glazing and a great location near to a wide range of local amenities including for the commuter excellent rail and motorway links. Viewing a must.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50442507.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4071201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.