3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodford Avenue, Plymouth
- Stunning Extended Three Bed Stanbury
- High Specification Throughout
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Boutique Style Bathroom
- Landscaped Garden
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Upvc Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Sought After Location
*****GUIDE PRICE £245,000 - £255,000***** This stunning three bedroom semi-detached Stanbury has been beautifully extended and finished to a high specification throughout. *****OPEN HOUSE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER***** Call our team to arrange your viewing today 01752 344349
This light, airy and extended three bedroom semi detached Stanbury built family home is situated in the sought after location of Woodford and is a must view. The property is beautifully appointed throughout by the current owners and comprises three bedrooms with an exceptional sized master. Cleverly designed with open plan living accommodation and a high specification kitchen/diner. The property also features ample off road parking, a single garage, an enclosed rear garden, plus upvc double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
***Call 01752 344349 to arrange your appointment to view for our Open Day Event on Saturday 16th September***
The property is accessed via driveway, providing space for two vehicles and an additional block paved hardstand for an extra vehicle.
Entered via a upvc double glazed door, a further upvc double glazed door opens into:
The entrance hall has a upvc double glazed side facing window providing plenty of natural night. There is an under stair cupboard providing useful storage space with shelving and houses a new consumer unit. Stairs to the first floor also has a upvc double glazed window to the side elevation again providing plenty of natural light.
The cloakroom has a double glazed side facing window, wash hand basin, w/c and laminate flooring.
Living Room 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
The exceptionally large living room has a front facing double glazed half bay window and plain plastered walls. There is a TV and telephone point and a large area for seating and display furniture. A square archway leads into the open plan kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 18' 10" x 12' 7" ( 5.74m x 3.84m )
The kitchen has fitted wall and base units with high gloss finish,solid work surfaces with ceramic sink and mixer taps. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and the five year old boiler is housed here. There is also an integrated wine cooler, side facing upvc double glazed window, The dining area has space for a large family size dining table and chairs. This flows perfectly into:
Family Room 17' 7" x 11' ( 5.36m x 3.35m )
This reception room is currently used as a family room offering multiple functions to suit individual needs. There are two velux sky lights, laminate flooring, plain plastered walls and ceiling. Upvc double glazed French doors open to the rear landscaped garden
First Floor Landing
The landing has loft access, carpet flooring and a double glazed side facing window. Doors lead to:
This boutique style bathroom comprises of a beautiful pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w/c, larger than average size plunge bath with mixer tap, shower over and concertina glass shower screen. Two side facing upvc obscure double glazed windows, chrome heated towel rail and tiled flooring and walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
The second double bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window and built in sliding door mirror wardrobes. Plain plastered walls, carpet flooring and radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, radiator, fitted mirror sliding wardrobes with wooden frame surround. Space for a super king size bed plus additional bedroom furniture. There is a radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.11m x 3.02m )
A good size third bedroom has a a front facing double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring. Space for a bed and furniture.
The low maintenance fully enclosed garden has access to the garage via a upvc obscure double glazed door. Wooden gated door leading to the driveway. Astro turf lawn with a defined patio area with space for garden furniture and also a child's play area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50442519.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PYP102189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.