2 bedroom property for sale8 Flat 1/1 Bruce Street, Dumbarton, G82 1HX
- LARGE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- OCCUPYING THE COMPLETE MID FLOOR
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this deceptively large mid floor TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM traditional flat located in Bruce Street Dumbarton East.
Accommodation comprises: Broad entrance hallway, large front facing lounge with dual window assemblies, feature wall and laminate flooring, large walk in storage cupboard. Superb rear facing breakfasting kitchen with an excellent range of fitted wall and base presented over three sides and include a four burner gas hob, electric oven and hood, stainless steel sink and drainer and spaces for white goods. Space for table and chairs. Large front facing double bedroom and Large second rear facing double bedroom, both bedrooms have ample floor area for free standing furniture and each benefit from walk in storage cupboards.
Family bathroom comprising: corner bath with mains fed shower over, attractive WC and wash hand basin. The property has been well maintained and upgraded throughout with contemporary decorative finishes. The accommodation occupies the complete mid floor of number 8 Bruce Street, we recommend viewing to fully appreciate the size of each apartment within. Shared drying green to rear. EPC:C73: 0363-1006-7201-4783-3900
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAC118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S B Property, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.