4 bedroom detached house for saleTarragon Way, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Impressive Open Plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
- Three Further Reception Rooms
- 22ft Master Bedroom With En Suite Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Sought After Village Location
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this superb extended detached family home, offering good sized well-appointed accommodation throughout and situated towards the end of a sought after close within the village. The impressive accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, large open plan re-fitted kitchen/dining/family room being fitted with solid oak doors and granite work surfaces, study, dual aspect sitting room, family room, integral double garage with one half currently being operated as a utility room. To the first floor there is a 22ft master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms all with built in wardrobes which are complemented by a family shower room. To the rear of the property there is a wonderful landscaped southerly facing rear garden with well stocked shrub tree borders and offers great scope to extend further to the side (subject to the usual planning consents). To the front of the property there is a good sized driveway providing off road parking.
Burghfield is a village lying about 6 miles south west of Reading town centre. Local facilities include neighbourhood shopping, schools and medical services. The surrounding countryside in this general area is ideal for walking, cycling and riding pursuits and the nearby Wokefield Golf and Leisure Club provides a wide range of facilities. Junction 12 of the M4 is only a few miles away and there are mainline railway stations at Reading and Theale making it a perfect area for commuting to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50444715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.