2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDurham Close, Pagham, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom and Separate W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow is located in a highly desired quiet Cul De Sac within a short stroll to a variety of comprehensive amenities as well as the Sea Front, Pagham Harbour and Nature Reserve. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a south facing Lounge / Dining Room and a UPVC double glazed Conservatory both with lovely views and access to the rear secluded garden. Furthermore there is a modern fitted Kitchen, a fitted Bathroom and a separate W.C. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the garden offers total seclusion with a southerly aspect and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area providing space for outdoor dining and two Detached Sheds. To the Front there is a beautifully maintained garden and a Driveway which provides off road parking for one to two vehicles, with further space to extend if required leading to the pitched roof Garage with the benefit of power and lighting.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch. Security light.
Entrance Porch - UPVC double glazed entrance porch with front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Benefit of power and lighting. Wood door to:
Entrance Hall - Front aspect glazed windows. Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Further doors to a deep storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space and door to the airing cupboard with slatted shelving and a radiator. Access to the loft space with a drop down ladder with the benefit of partial boarding, lighting and insulation. Concealed radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.44m x 3.51m (17'10 x 11'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace with space for an electric fireplace. Radiator. Television point.
Conservatory / Sun Room - 4.95m x 2.39m (16'3 x 7'10) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Radiator. Benefit of power and lighting. Telephone point.
Kitchen - 2.97m x 2.77m (9'9 x 9'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted kitchen with one bowl sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Free standing and included cooker. Space for an upright fridge freezer.
Bedroom One - 3.96m x 3.45m (13' x 11'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Range of built in wardrobes and cupboards. Concealed radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.62m (11'4 x 8'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Television point. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.49m x 1.52m (8'2 x 5') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Further wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Separate W.C - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Low level W.C.
Rear - Totally secluded southerly facing rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel board fencing. Borders housing a variety of maintained bushes, shrubs, pretty flowers and small trees. Patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Two detached sheds. Access to the side of the property leading to the front with a UPVC double glazed access door. UPVC double glazed door to:
Utility Cupboard - Space and plumbing for a washing machine. Outside water tap. Wall mounted combination boiler with slatted shelving for storage space.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Borders housing a variety of plants, bushes and colourful flowers.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for one to two vehicles with further space to extend onto the lawned area if required. The driveway leads to:
Pitched Roof Garage - 5.11m x 2.74m (16'9 x 9') - Up and over door. Benefit of power and lighting. Wall mounted gas, electric meter and consumer unit. Ample loft space for storage. Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50444922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27259257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.