3 bedroom detached house for salePreston Road, Clayton-le-Woods, Chorley, PR6
- Modern Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Light & Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Snug/Study Room
- Utility Room & Cloaks/WC
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gated Forecourt Parking & Storage Garage
- Rear Garden
This three double bedroom detached house was built circa 2004 with modern family living in mind. The property has a light and airy contemporary feel throughout and offers ample living space over two storeys. The property is handily located for local Clayton Green amenities, local countryside walks and transport links. The property features to the ground floor a simply stunning rear lounge with a wealth of natural light from skylight windows and 2 x French door opening to rear garden. Further desirables include a contemporary fitted dining kitchen, snug/study room, 2 piece cloaks/WC and utility room. To the first floor is a en-suite bathroom to the Master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside there is secure parking via a wrought iron gated entrance to a forecourt driveway, a useful storage garage and a lawned rear garden with raised timber deck patio. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50445258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7714036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.