2 bedroom maisonette for saleAshwood House, Homerton, Hackney, E9
- Available on Help To Buy
- 931 sq. ft.
- 3rd & 4th Floor Duplex
- South Facing
- 125 Year Leasehold
- 10 Year CRL Building Warranty
LAST REMAINING 2-BED AVAILABLE ON HELP TO BUY: This BRIGHT and SPACIOUS 931 sq. ft. 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom duplex apartment is situated on the 3rd and 4th floors with a DUAL FACING ASPECT within this small development of just 6 units, Ashwood House.
Located on Homerton Row within WALKING DISTANCE OF HOMERTON, HACKNEY CENTRAL AND HACKNEY DOWNS STATIONS. These are a must see and PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS and investors alike.
- Fully Integrated Whirlpool Kitchen Appliances
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Electric Boiler / Heating System
- Virgin Media Ready
- Juliette Balconies
- Secure Video Entry Door System
- Bike Storage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50446074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.